Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back from China

Ah! Finally back!

Clean air! Proper roads! Normal looking buildings! Expensive stuff! English! I've returned!

Spent a total of 9 days 8 nights at China in various places namely, Shanghai, Su Zhou, Wu Zhen, Hang Zhou, Nan Jing, Wu Xi.

Went with my Mum and dad, and my mum's sisters' families. So a total of 9 on our side, along with 18 other people, We form the "Sino-America Spectacular Jiangnan Tour Group"

I didn't make that name up. I don't know whether its an official name also lol. I got it off the itinerary.

Took a total of 527 photos over at Shanghai and i shall spend the next few days uploading them to facebook and some to here.

The initial plan was to write one complete entry on my entire trip tomorrow, but as i couldn't take off tomorrow, i can only do so much in one night. So i decided to split the entries to a few. This allows me to think and recap as well. Hopefully i can remember a lot =X

Well anyway, for those who were wondering, " What about your diet!? Lose weight? Go china? haha lose weight haha. gain more likely."
I was afraid of that as well.

I took my weight on monday morning after gym, before leaving for the airport.

72.5Kg and 30.6% TBF. Woo! Lost 0.5kg and =<>

ok i'm having some problems uploading them to blogger. So i guess its a pictureless entry for now.

No comments: