Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Issue

Alright.
Right now i'm contemplating should i or should i not munch down the pineapple tarts that SJ made.
Just had my dinner so its kinda sinful if i continue to eat. But then if i don't touch it now, i will never touch it cos i have a short term memory in terms of eating snacks.

Well in the past i wouldn't cos i was such a glutton. But then when i place the tarts/cookies/chocolates etc. into the freezer or somewhere in the kitchen. the next day when i return the food will be gone or half gone. My brother would have got to them first before me.

So there is this issue of me not being appreciative of whatever people make or give me. Well they wouldn't find out unless i told them; Its not like they drop over my house everytime and ask,"Hey what happened to the box of cookies i gave you this morning? Was it nice?"

Well if that really happened, i would have told them the "truth". Either i never tried it cos my brother finished it up or it was fantastic! I'm not so mean to tell them that it tasted like vomit or i had better, stuff like that. Even though sometimes it may be the case =X

See, when people give you presents or gifts, self-made food in particular, you have to factor in the amount of money, time and effort they put in to produce that supposed-to-be wonderful creation. You have to question about the thought as well; Is it just some spare that can't be put into the beautiful tupperware/containers or did they really make it just for you. And everybody else he/she wanted to make it for.

Then again, if it was me, i wouldn't be so nice to be the latter. If you happen to experience me giving you something to eat out of the blue, its usually 1. Its something worth trying and i want you to eat a bit if not all. 2. my mum ask me to bring to you to "clear stock".

Firstly i don't make cookies/tarts/cakes or whatever-not. i don't cook also though i think if i do it wouldn't taste that bad...
So i sorta have this soft spot for people who made and gave me cookies/tarts/etc. Less chef friends, mum, brother and boys. Firstly, if chef friends make stuff for me, its usually some new reciepe they are trying or they just mixed something up and give it to us to help him clear the left over, or like 80% of the time, they would be trying to sell me whatever they made. So beware if your chef friends do it for you!

Secondly for my mum and brother, every year they would embark on a pineapple tart and cookie making routine and my house will be flooded with them. Its not that its not nice, but i don't eat them. I will touch on that later.

Thirdly, boys making cookies and tarts and giving them to me is just plain weird and gay. Hell no. Oh for the record, none so far =X

So yea, if its girls haha i feel obligated to finish the food they gave me. Can't blame girls. It like 70% of the girls i know like to bake. And i'm often treated as the waste collector, scooping up all the treats.

But please. Please. PLEASE. Do not assume that all guys like pineapple tarts and cookies. More importantly, do NOT assume I = ALL GUYS.

I for one, don't like to eat pineapple tarts. Its too dry for my taste. I don't like cookies other than famous amos. SO don't make or give to me unless you feel that its comparable to famous amos. I don't like chocolate coated cereals baked with dunno-what-thing-shaped-like-a-tart. Just weird and i don't like it.

So, if you think you can buy my heart by making me all these "goodies" and think i would treat you nicer and not say so much bad things about you... you can continue thinking and dreaming then. I'm not so easily bought over. Unless you give me things that actually catch my eye that is. haha.

So yea, back to SJ tarts. Eat it? Don't Eat it? I have to eat it. The stock from my brother and mum still there. And my brother won't touch it. And i have to be appreciative. So ya. Munching now!

Hope it doesn't make me gain weight =X

No comments: