Saturday, February 14, 2009

Retard

Went to IDP to pay my deposit today and then went to town to look for something. Unfortunately it was out of stock. Oh well.

Then i took the MRT home.

Its kind of rare nowadays that i take the MRT, especially after i got my license and all. haha but then luckily for me i found a seat from toa payoh all the way to woodlands. So still alright for my aching feet.

Yea, so i was staring in front of me in the mrt. No there wasn't any pretty girl or what but i was deep in thought.
Just recollecting on like how i used to see some kid walk up and down from 1 end to another end of the train and then he will keep doing that till he reaches his stop.

Back in the mind of everybody, they will probably be thinking," this kid must have problems; Sort one!; Must be a retard."

I am guilty of that too. Haha i used to think they were quite annoying. Even when the train in crowded, the bugger would be trying to zig zag his way through here and there, accidentally knocking someone's feet or a tramp thats in the way.

Well what i failed to realise was that i used to be THAT retard!

Lol! I remember when i was really really really young, Like really really really really young. I had tuition class in Jurong east. So i would take mrt from marsiling to jurong east. then boring ma. so walk up and down lor lol.

Thinking back made me grin like an idiot. Then the auntie beside me suddenly move away 1 seat away. She must have thought i was sort one .... suddenly smile like that while staring infront =X

I'm not saying i'm a retard. at least i did it i because i was truly bored. The rest are retarded and god knows why they did it.

No comments: