Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cheater!

Lol I'm so sorry to myself.

I cheated today lol. Well mainly cos i slept in the most of my afternoon. Why?

I think i had a sleep debt since friday.

Friday i had duty, Saturday i went out the whole day till 3am. Then today i went to Bai Bai . So i decided to sleep at 11.30am to freshen up myself for my meet up with my army friends at 2pm.

But my friend smsed me and said that he has visitors to his house and thus not going anymore.

Haha seeing that message, my sleep mechanism kicked in lol. The next moment i knew, it was 7.30pm. I intended to just continue sleeping but i was hungry lol.

Hmm so what did i eat? I ate ampang yong tau foo haha. Minus the fried stuff haha.

Yummy. ok tomorrow's meals are settled.

Lets talk about saturday =D

I went to gym and did 4 exercises. Squats, Chest Press(?), Assisted chin up and Dead lift.

haha had some advice from Zack, a new friend i made in gym for my dead lift and now my ENTIRE body aches. Lol. Aching is good! I will be stronger.

My meals were pretty alright till my 5th and 6th.

I went to NP LSCT's alumni gathering in the evening with a couple of friends and MY GOD! The Performance was HORRIBLE. The food was TERRIBLE. In overall it was a lousy event.

Haha we left at around 8 and i decided to join another group of friends to have a cup of coffee. But ended up i wanted to eat my 6th meal and thus we went to food republic when i had a small bowl of yong tau foo and we went to indochine after that.

Sat outside and i ordered 1st a cup of orange juice and then a cup of coffee. I should have ordered 2 cups of coffee. Cos the coffee was half the price of the orange juice >.< My friends ordered beer and mocktails and champagne while i sat there drinking orange juice and coffee. Severely overpriced orange juice and coffee. The very one thing i said i would never do. oh well haha.

We started crapping and talking randomly until the topic of Master Koh(?) came up. While this master koh reads palm and stuff and always appear in nus science canteen during bazaars. My 3 friends went to see him before and were sharing their own experiences. Then hazel asked me 1 question about something and then she concluded that my personality is exactly like her mum's.

Lol then she started listing several traits of her mum and i was shocked.

These are the stuff that i thought only i would know about myself.

Lol I can't say that i was happy or not happy when i found out so much. Why? To be honest, i was quite bothered by it. I dunno why but i wasn't comfortable with so much of myself being displayed and listed out by her like a platter of sashimi spread. But i kept asking her what's her mum like. And the more i know, the more i wanted to know. lol. I couldn't stop asking whats her mum was like. It was quite fascinating. But then when i was alone afterwards, i felt disturbed. Dunno why. Just uneasy.

Oh well. Weight loss!

No comments: