Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Food of the day: Shredded Chicken with half a hard boiled egg-with-a-perfectly-boiled-yolk sandwich!

Just came back from swimming at Woodlands Swimming Complex. After a long time not swimming, it felt difficult to actually swim properly. I initially targetted to do around 20 laps. But i lost count after a few. But i'm pretty sure it wasn't anywhere near 15. lol! Its tiring. but i could feel the different muscles in my body working. Which was something i never notice before. Thats good i suppose?

Decided to change my original plan of having 3 gym sessions a week to 2 and slot in a cardio for the omitted gym. Why? Cos i'm lazy =D

Well, finished preparing my meals for tomorrow. 2 salads and 2 sandwiches. morning will be cereal and night will be mum's cooking -rice. Been doing this for the past 3 days and its alright.

Ate 6 meals today as well.

1st thing first. Salmon Does not Go with Bread. I repeat. SALMON DOES NOT GO WITH BREAD.

It tasted WEIRD. Lol. I even try putting pepper and salt. But the flavor did not come out. Hmm. Had a couple of salads along the day. 1st was brocoli with fishball. The brocoli was hard. Really hard. I think i cooked too long lol.

Then was a mixed salad. i taste my vinaigrette for the 1st time today. It was... weird as well. Not a bad weird but rather, there wasn't much taste to it. Except for a very very light lemony zesty taste. Not sweet not sour. Didn't feel oily even when the major part of the vinaigrette was olive oil. Weird but i can continue eating it haha.

Lol meepok was commenting that the whole day he just saw me eating. Like very blissed. Lol he don't know how much hard work it was to prepare all those stuff. Lets hope i will slim down.

Oh yea. In the 1st post i said i wanted to do some measurements about the arm, thigh and stuff. Fuck it. Too cumbersome. Just gonna stick with weight.

AH! i realised the PURPLE cabbage i bought yesterday(refer to pic in last entry) wasn't the frizzy(god-knows-how to spell it) i wanted. Realised it when i was trying to pill the layers and discovered it was so thick and hard. And disgusting. Bleah. Wasted 2bucks.

My triceps are still hurting from monday's gym session. What does this mean? It means i have weak triceps. Lol. Sometimes i think i've been a walking piece of lard for the past 20 years and why i was so satisfied with being a piece of lard. I wonder. hmm. I blame it on Yeos, F&N for making such great beverages. I also blame it on McDonalds and Al-Ameen for making such delicious food. Ah Sinful pleasures.

But now things will change. I will lose weight. I will become fit. I will lose weight.

Current Weight: 75kg

Sometimes the 1st step to doing anything is : Self-Deception.

No comments: