Thursday, October 16, 2008

Giving up?

No i'm not.

My mum is though lol. She think its hard on her haha. Cos i bother her with some nitty gritty stuff like wrapping sandwiches, boiling some chicken.

I told her its only been 4 days. And i made a bet with a friend about that $5. She said she will give me 2 weeks and if still no results, scrape it.

Lol i dunno how much longer i can last like this. Living such a hectic life. Everyday worry about this and that. Worry too much fat. Too little carb. Too little meat. Too big portion meal. Too many stuff to bring. Too little stuff left at home.

Argh its taking a toll on me. I'm feeling very tired daily. All this just to lose weight?

Why am i writing such depressing thoughts?

Cos SFI lunch today was: Fried Chicken Drumstick/Thigh. French Fries. Broccoli and Cauliflower in some unknown sauce. Pork Rib in some unknown sauce as well. Damn.

And what did i have? A mix salad. With yet another impromptu vinaigrette-suppose-to-be. This time it was tasteless lol. My vinaigrette was hard when i took it out of the fridge in the morning. Wanted to give it a little swirl but then when my spoon went in, It felt like i was stirring jam lol. And because of that i missed my bus and had to trouble my dad to fetch me to camp.

Threw away that batch of vinaigrette. And made a fresh one.

How i made it?

First, Cut half a lemon.
Squeeze the juice out of it into a bowl.
Add 2x the amount of olive oil to the bowl as compared to the lemon juice.
Add a bit of salt and pepper.
Start mixing like how u make a frothy looking egg mixture.
The lemon and oil will cuddle like egg yolk and egg white seriously.
Next i added a bit of vinegar and vwad-la!

Vinaigrette Al Kelvin-o!

Lol it felt fun when i was stirring the mixture. Like i was a real chef lol. Oh yea. Diced in some shallots for some flavor as well.

What is the food of the day? It's...............(drum roll).......................... Dong Fen in Soup With a lot of vegetables! Its what i ate for dinner lol. Finally some real food. I dun care if Dong Fen is like rice or what. I'm tired and thats all i care. Once in a while is alright i guess?

Been having a lot of half-fuck burps these few days. Could it be because i'm eating a lot of vegetables? I don't see any improvement in my bowels yet. But i just had one. Didn't really feel like having one but was wondering why none came. So i just sat on the toilet bowl and 'cake' a bit. And plat! it came out! lol

Ah enough about shit. Been feeling a soreness at the back of one side of my mouth today. I think the gum around the area is swollen. I wonder if its because the tooth is pushed into the back thats why its like that? Or issit because of Wisdom tooth? Hmm

But i think wisdom tooth should be more painful? not just soreness. Well, if really wisdom tooth shiok man. Lol 1 Week MC! and eat unedible stuff. Bound to lose weight =D.

Was thinking back in the day. When can i eat rice again... hmm. I miss it.

Current Weight: 74 - 75Kg.

My Scale is ancient. And my eyes are blurred. Can't see properly. Shall decieve myself and think i lost 0.5kg LOL!

No comments: