Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update

Ok a couple of things to update.

Several things happened over the weekend.

1st. Friday night went to gym. Man it was packed. I'm not going to gym at 7pm again. Probably try 9pm this week.

2nd. Saturday morning.

My army friends came over to my house for steamboat. Since i decided to have my off day that day. I didn't really pay attention to what i ate. except that i didn't eat that much.


My god! The soup is sooo oily! Where got people put taiwanese sausage into steamboat one? And dunno which genius bought 10 packets of those "jin zhen gu"
And Best. some china dude bought vegetarian stuff. ... all the soy and starch. No wonder i was easily fulled. And some guy go and put in some many ham. No wonder the soup so oily la!

ok that aside, i was quite busy that day. Busy being a good host haha. Running here and there and thats why i wasn't in a lot of pictures.

The steamboat ended around 3pm and those genious put all the left overs into my fridge without me knowing. Lol until my mum open the fridge then i know.

After that i left house to meet up with anna and all to chill.

Suppose to meet at bugis at 6pm but i left house early. So i thought might as well go for a slow drive. Decided to go via ECP. So i happily drive up SLE and TPE.

And along the way i saw a sign. [ TO KPE(ECP) ]

Eh haha. Being a genious, i decided to drive there and test out the feeling of driving in the new tunnel. Hmm Not bad. Except for the entrance where there is a huge warning banner thingy that says 'turn on your radio' and the color was like bright orange.

I couldn't see what it was until i was a few metres away from it. Almost lost control of my car because of that.

I wanted to exit on ECP. So i drove and drove. Sticking to the 70km/h limit. Not bad.

Then i saw a sims avenue exit and so i decided to take it. Yikes wrong exit. Paid 2.50 ERP =X.

But Hey i reached Suntec City. Since i was still early, decided to go to carrefour to do some grocery shopping.

And Tada! Finally found the Quinoa (Pronounced Qwee-Wah). Its a sort of seed that is said to be extremely healthy and is a very good substitute for rice cos there is no gluten.

The stinking seeds cost me 10 bucks for just like the size of a pencil box. 10 Stinking dollars. For a pencil box. Think $10 can buy be a sack, no 2 sacks of rice. 10 dollars for 1/10th the size of a regular 10kg rice sack. Damn.

Oh when i said stinking seeds, i really mean stinking seeds. When i cooked it, the smell reminded me of those chinese herbal tea, yang sheng or ren sheng whatever it is. And I Hate that smell.

Despite the smell, decided the at least taste it. For one thing, it does actually taste like rice. texture wise anyway. The lingering something-sheng smell is extremely strong and irritating. But when i mixed it with soup, chili and other stuff the smell went away. haha.

Ok back to saturday. Met up with Anna, Huiting and Jia Qing where they were plucking their eyebrows. huiting keep psycho-ing me to pluck mine but i insisted that i like natural haha.

Went to a seafood restaurant by jack's place to have our dinner. So so only.

Then went to mind's cafe to play and wait for ron. When we reached the boat quay mind's cafe, we realised that we could have gone to the one on princep street. Which was like a 5min walk away from where we were, bugis junction. Damn. Oh well. Haha had an enjoyable time there and then i decided to go home while they wanted to meet up with hazel and chill a lil more. Drove them to some place in tanjong pagar i think. or issit tiong baru. Ah whatever. Somewhere near chinatown and then drove home.

Sunday Duty.

Monday went home and took out my xbox and played Fable: Lost Chapters and i'm hooked haha. I like using fireball and bust things up.

Tuesday took off and went to ICA to collect passport. needed to wait 107 names before my turn. Was almost tempted to eat nasi lemak lol. but no i curbed myself.

Met up with Lock at YCK station and we went for a gym session at the gym there. Damn shagged. Argh. ARGGH. Whats wrong with my dead lift? damn.

Need to practise infront of mirror more.

And Ah hA! I found a fast food i can eat!

Mos Burger!

The Natsumi burger series. Haha bought a Natsumi beef burger without the sauce which i suppose was either mayo or tartar or thousand island dressing. And that stinking burger cost me 3.50 dollars. Price to pay to be healthy. But Even the beef patty wasn't exactly healthy. a bit too oily. But heck la. After a shagged out session with lock, i couldn't think of anything else.

Well, ate the 6 meals today again. Ok 1st thing first. Flaxseed is suppose to taste erm... nutty? but it doesn't. It has. NO. Taste. DRY. and. NO. Taste.

It doesn't go with a dry salad. It makes it even dry-er. the salad was horrible today. Don't have any lemon at home to make a decent dressing. Guess need to start buying soon.

Now i'm deciding should i drink coke zero or not.

I feel like a drug addict. LOL Having withdrawal symptoms for not drinking coke. Ah! Coke zeros in my storeroom! Stop Tempting me!

No comments: