Monday, November 3, 2008

Geni(o)us

Haha i spelt genius wrongly twice in my previous entry. Spelt it with an O in the middle.

Still sounds the same but its a spelling mistake.

Ok.

First thing first. I dun think my weight is going down. LOL

Is that bad or what.

But then my body fat % dropped o.o

My current weight is 74kg.

A few days ago i measured my body fat % as 32.7%.

Now its 31.6%.

But my weight still remains the same. weirrrd.

Well, been playing Sudeki on XBOX over the weekend. And now like almost completing so my drive to play it diminished haha.

Fun game. But a bit tedious sometimes. Run here run there. Then not enough space to hold pots. Then not enough pots. Overall not a bad game. I give it 7/10.

-1 for the potting problem.
-1 for the not being able to warp around more efficiently problem.
-1 for not being to play after completing the game(assuming)

My army friends tried persuading me to go clubbing this friday.

I've never been to clubbing and i don't intend on doing so.

Why? I'm not sure.

I'm not afraid of those kind of places. I don't have any phobia related to them.

I just don't like this kind of places.

You can say that i have a narrow mind and i tend to judge things before i experience them myself. Can say that i don't have the right to comment on how bad or how sick the experience will be since i never experience it myself beforehand.

But i guess that are somethings in life that does not require any firsthand experience and you know that you won't like it?

All the bullshit about, "oh my friend/I used to hate this kind of places as well. But after i brought him/i went myself once, he/i was hooked to it and is now a clubbing addict."

I don't take any of that crap. I won't and i will never be like that. This is me.

I'm a stubborn person. And when i'm quite sure i'm right about some stuff, I'm right about some stuff. Especially with things that has got to do with the way how i think and feel.

Generally you can say i'm a boring person if you are into clubbing, drinking, smoking, gambling etc. Cos i'm not into any one of those.

Go to club listen to music? Who goes to club and concentrate on the music actually? You just get high from the intoxication from all the booze and dance while trying to find a girl to grind and make yourself shiok for the next 10mins or so.

I'm not that kind of person. I'm not gay. I just don't like. Simple as that.

1 comment:

B said...

lol totally wrong.

not everybody goes to club to get intoxicated and find a girl to grind.

such a generalization is bad tuong.

u should know better than to say such things.

And the music is usually the main reason some clubs are more popular on some days than others.

etc, some pple dun like trance/techno and prefer R&B, so they go to clubs which are known for R&B music. so ur wrong on that count also !