Saturday, November 29, 2008

Man don't cry. Shortlisted.

I'm not a person who watch a lot of tv.

So when people ask me whether i watch this or that show that is showing at this time this channel etc, my answered would usually be, "No."

Well unless its the channel that my parents watch.

Been watching, no stealing glimpses, a show on SCV that's on every weekday night and on certain time belts in the weekend showing repeats. Its called Man Don't Cry or in chinese, Jian Ren Jian. Not bad. Not that i'm recommending it to people but then its not bad. haha

Ok after doing some research on my own and input from some friends, i've sort of short listed a couple of places to go to for my dinner. on my birthday.

1) Azabu Sabo - Central, Clarke Quay
2) Coffee Club - Central, Clarke Quay
3) Ma Maison - Central, Clarke Quay
4) Tao's Modern Pacific Cuisine - Paradiz Centre, Seleie Road
5) Fish And Co The Glass House - Park Mall, Penang Road
6) Curry Favor - Velocity, Novena
7) Orchidville New Forrest Restaurant - Mandai Agrotechnology Park, Lorong Lada Hitam
8) and the restaurant that brandon had his.

Haha obviously out of the 8, the least i wanna go is the last. Not that i don't like it, but i thought it would be better to try something new. But if non of them are feasible, that would suffice.

Hmm of the rest of the 7, I'm inclined to Tao's, Forrest if that is really what wayne was referring to, and Azabu Sabo.

Well my friends have no preference. Neither do i. Help!

No comments: