Thursday, November 20, 2008

err

Jonathan was commenting on me knowing so many girls. Not that he's drooling or something.

Lol.

Whats the use of knowing so many girls when i'm not interested in MOST of them and NONE of them is interested in me?

Yea.

So KC just told me he's gonna accept UQ and asked me to keep him in the loop. So its just jonathan. Aussie is down so better pay the school fees before it rise haha.

Hmm this week has been another sinful week for me. Not in terms of eating. But in terms of going to gym.

There are 2 things i blame.

1. I didn't have any weekday duty this week. So no 2hr off. So i'm too lazy to go to gym at night.

2. The bloody xbox and ninja gaiden. Took me the entire week to finish. Damn it was difficult. But finally finished it last night. Woohoo. yea was engrossed with it and didn't want to do anything else.

Good thing is that Tuesday had gym for RT and i just did whatever i could in the gym in camp. Pretty restricted but aiya heck it. this sunday i'm going to go back to the routine. No more xbox to entice me anyway lol

ok on other stuff that happened.

Went to the KSS SJAB 10 year anniversary thingy on saturday. Held in the school hall. Thought it would be fun to go back and catch up with the rest of the peeps. Since i'd not seen most of them for nearly 5 years.

Took some photos. I think i look slouchy in the pictures =x. Issit the shirt or issit just me?

From left: Choon Kiat, Kenneth, Me, Shi Xian, Sheryl, Liwen, MCS, Ong

From Left: Kenneth, Ong, MCS, Nurul, Rai, Me, Chin Chuan, Wei Wen
From Left: MCS, Kenneth, Chin Chuan, Me, Wei Wen, Xiang Fa, Ong

All in all. 2 words. Wu Liao. Which means boring.

I was utterly bored that day. The video slide show was freaking long. With lots of inside jokes which i thought majority of people wouldn't find funny.

The Event was a bit awkward. Considering that majority of the people i know are in the organizing committee and i'm not helping in anyway, so i was left to entertain myself.

The only other person i probably talk to more is chin chuan, but thats because i sat beside him. I had no idea who sat on the other side. Brandon didn't go. !@%$#

Yea. Bored.

Lol.

Didn't do much on sunday. Was too engrossed with my xbox lol.

I want to go K. Damn why all buay on one.

No comments: