Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 2

Went to the dentist at around 1 and came back home.
Dropped by the supermarket and decided to buy some grocery.

This is what i bought.

Hmm spent around $13 this time.

Was walking through the supermarket and bumped into wai kiat. haha. Shocked.

It was time for the 4th meal of the day so i decided to grill the salmon and throw in some salad.
Made an impromptu Lemon Vinaigrette-suppose-to-be and drizzled over the entire plate. And decided to put a few drops of the tobasco sauce i bought earlier.

I shall call this: Grill Salmon with Lettuce with tomoato with lemon with olive oil with pepper with salt with white vinegar and tobasco sauce. =D Original right. heh

AHHH. SOUR! I mixed up the ratio of the ingredients. Resulting in the lemon taste too strong >.<>

The salmon was great. Even plain. Sometimes i'm amazed with myself how i have such good cooking skill. Even though its my first time grilling salmon haha.>.<

Currently eating my 5th meal of the day... which is a chicken sandwich i made last night.

Hmm my mouth is currently in a lot of pain. Even when not chewing. Argh. i wonder if i should go for sashimi later lol.

(What!? You are trying to slim down! What Sashimi!? !@#$!)

One small sashimi won't kill right? Heh alright! I shall go for the sashimi and eat properly. Sakura here i come!

Oh its Sashimi Buffet... =D

No comments: